Jobs, Credits, Income, Bank, Insurance, Businessess, Faction

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jobs, Credits, Income, Bank, Insurance, Businessess, Factions, and Cloning.

Post by Darth Revan on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:04 am

Here is a description of jobs and credits.

Credits:

Credits are the currency of the game, they can get you many things.

Jobs:

Jobs, will earn you credits, sometimes items, and maybe even fame. Some of these jobs are posted by NPCs, and these jobs are posted by the admins and have a ( NPC ) name inside the title. Some of these jobs are on time only, some can be taken as much as you want, some are permament unless you quit, get fired, or the company or what ever gets destroyed.

Income:

Income is how much you get paid every week, on Monday. To get income, you need a job, or a mining facility. In some jobs, you get paid everyday so you don't wait every week.

Bank:

The Bank is where you can store credits without any risk, and, you earn interest every week. In the Bank, you can borrow money, but you must pay it back with 10% interest. The Interest doesn't add up every day. If, you don't pay money you owe, the bank may put a bounty on you. Some players may even start their own bank, but these banks may not be entirely safe.

Insurance:

In the game, there is insurance, they can be very beneficial, but, if they find any evidence of Insurance fraud, they will charge you a fee. Some players may make their own insurance.

Bussinessess:

In the game, there are bussinessess, players may make their own. Bussinessess can range from many things, from a medical bussiness to a insurance bussiness.

Factions:

In the game, there are factions, but, players may make their own. But they will need a minimum of 2 other players.

Cloning:

In this game, theres cloning, when you purchase a clone. When you die, you will play as that clone.
avatar
Darth Revan
Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts : 116
Join date : 2009-11-01

Datapad
Force Power:
10/12  (10/12)
Credits: 0 ( On Hand ), 270 ( In Bank )
Loyalty: Maslon Empire

View user profile http://ultimatestarwarsrpg.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Jobs, Credits, Income, Bank, Insurance, Businessess, Faction

Post by Dark Lord Willice on Wed Nov 11, 2009 10:31 am

Cloning costs:1000 credits and you can only make one clone, clone's cant have clone's as the genetic stabilisation in a reguler clone is unstable and a clone of a clone is more unstable and the clone would disintigrate, clones you must change your name to username1 like my clone would be Dark Lord Willice1 and soforth

New factions:new factions need 2 other players but so far untill i say (i will PM everyone) there are no player created factions because of the lack of players
avatar
Dark Lord Willice
Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts : 391
Join date : 2009-10-31
Location : Everywere

Datapad
Force Power:
11/12  (11/12)
Credits: (look at last perchuse)
Loyalty: Maslon Empire

View user profile http://starwarsdf2.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jobs, Credits, Income, Bank, Insurance, Businessess, Faction

Post by Dark Lord Willice on Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:32 am

New Cloneing Rules
- Can Pick clones skills
- Can Give them other weapons
- Exact Copies have same skills as you
- Can Change prices of cloning at your cloning station and 90% of all credits go to you the other 10% goes to upkeep of the station

Exact Copy of Yourself
Only 1 and cant copy clones
Cost: 40,000 Credits per clone
Weapon:
DLL-42 Blaster 4 Liters of Liqiud PLastic
or (only if you are force sensitive)
Lightsaber (Red or Green only) 2 Liters liquid plastic and 1 Liter iron ore


Cloning an army
Limit of 40,000 Clones of Clone Infentry Units
Cost: 1,000 Crediits per clone
Armor per Unit: 40 Liters Liquid Plastic (Adds 50 Armor to total health)
Weapon:
DLL-42 Blaster 4 liters of plastic per unit


Cloning vehicals
Limit:0 currently no one can copy vehicals due to not enough players


Cloning weapons
Limit:0 until we get more players
avatar
Dark Lord Willice
Founding Member
Founding Member

Posts : 391
Join date : 2009-10-31
Location : Everywere

Datapad
Force Power:
11/12  (11/12)
Credits: (look at last perchuse)
Loyalty: Maslon Empire

View user profile http://starwarsdf2.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Jobs, Credits, Income, Bank, Insurance, Businessess, Faction

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum